Certificates of Quality and Safety Registration
ISO 9001:2015 & ISO:14001: 2015
• Site-specific planning, accountability and training
• Identify and mitigating risks to the health and well-being of workers and the public.
• Periodic training programme for safety awareness.
• Taking corrective action on safety hazards.
• The names, positions and health and safety responsibilities of all persons at the workplace
• Compliance of all legal and statutory requirements related to safety.
• Periodic health check-up of all workers
• Orientation program for the new workers employed at site